Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Board hat 615 Mitglieder
287 Beiträge & 127 Themen
Beiträge der letzten Tage
 Profil für asdfaas515
Geschlecht: keine Angabe
Geschriebene Beiträge:
Biographie Company ProfileYuhuan Kangdi metal products Co., Ltd., With factory facilities covering an area of 30,000 square meters, manufactures 5,000 metric tons of aluminum, brass, and copper products every year. With more than 350 workers, including over 30 staff members engaged in design and quality control processes, and more than 20 years of experience making valves and craft valves.
We have received CE & ISO9001 certifications. Capable of processing all types of finished products and parts, we always welcome your customized orders, drawings, and samples for completion. Now we are exporting 70% of our items to clients in Europe and the remaining 30% of our products are shipped to Africa, the Middle East, and South America.
Development HistoryOur company was established in 2008, dedicated to producing quality all the time鈥攃ustomer requirements for the purpose.
2008 years become a China Alibaba supplier
2015 years get ISO9001 certificate
2016 years Become AAA Enterprise
2000 years 200sets Full auto machines in our factory
2010 years Purchased 60sets CNC machines in our factory
2015 years Purchased again 70sets CNC machine
2019 years Become an International Alibaba supplier
2022 years set up our factory's individual foreign trade independent website
Our Advantages1. Full production line including Gravity Casting Line, Machining Line, Polishing Line, and assembling line.
2. Rich experience in exporting business.
3. Innovation is the key to the development of our enterprise.
4. Systematic Management applied.
5. Manufacturing capacity up to 80000pcs Per Month.
6. Well equipped with modern test machines ensuring reliability and endurance of products.
7. Skilled engineers and workers.
Company CertificateISO9001 , CECheap Beer Tap Valve
ICQ Nummer  
Registriert am: 14.12.2022
Zuletzt Online 14.12.2022
Letzte Aktivität: noch keine Aktivitäten

Noch keine Verlinkungen vorhanden
Neue Verlinkung zu diesem Profil erstellen:
Melden Sie sich an, um die Kommentarfunktion zu nutzen
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen